Delicious And Easy To Make
Half cup of blanched almonds
1 Cup of dates pitted
1 Teaspoon of matcha powder
1 Teaspoon of dried lavender flowers or 1 Drop of food grade lavender essential oil
2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
2 Tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- Place the dates in a food processor and process until they form a paste.
- Add the almonds, cacao powder and dried lavender flowers and process until mixture becomes crumbly.
- Add the coconut oil and process until the mixture becomes a rollable texture. Test it with your fingers. If it’s too dry add extra coconut oil. If it’s too wet and oily add extra almonds. Taste to see if there is enough lavender flavour, you don’t want it to be overpowering. Add more if needed. Or if you don’t have lavender flowers, pure essential oil can be used instead.
- Roll mixture into tablespoon-sized balls. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in sealed container in the fridge, they always taste better the next day.